Things to do in Las Vegas in the springtime
Las Vegas is a good idea anytime of the year however; springtime is especially fun due to the cooler weather and fewer crowds. Plan your Spring break now with family or your besties!
If you are in search of the best activities and attraction, search no more. Here is a springtime list of great adventure for you, your family and friends to enjoy.
- Take a tour to the Grand Canyon – Las Vegas' landscape in and outside Las Vegas is breathtaking. The natural wonders of the Grand Canyon will leave you breathless. Jump on a bus tour directly from Las Vegas and you will be escorted to the popular South Rim.
- Fremont experience tour – When you think of Las Vegas, you are probably thinking of the glitz and the glamour of the strip and fancy hotels. Try something different while in Sin City. Explore the areas of Downtown and Fremont Street. You will learn about the history of our beautiful city.
- Jump on and off of the Big Bus Las Vegas – Go Tourist style and visit all the major casinos and hotels. Visit all the malls, monuments and don't forget Vegas' Miracle Mile. This double decker bus will allow you the opportunity to jump on and off making sure everyone has time to check things out.
- Zip lining through downtown – And you thought Las Vegas couldn't get more exciting? Well it did. Check out Slotzilla. It is a 12 story slot machine in the middle of Fremont Street. This zip line is 114 feet high and launches you in a horizontal position flying over 1,700 feet. Admire the pedestrians below as you fly over them!
- Catch a Golden Knights Game – Have you heard that Las Vegas has their very own Hockey Team? Come catch a game and see what our team spirit is all about!
- Meet your favorite celebrities at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas, the most fabulous wax museum you will ever visit. Madame Tussaud has wax museums all over the world however this famous sculptor, "Marie" has outdone herself here in Las Vegas.
These are just a few of the thousands of things to see in Las Vegas, so check it out!